Zadig Voltaire Skull White Tee / Étoile Isabel Marant Chambray Top / Leather Jacket / Jimmy Choo Patent Leather Shoes / Michael Kors Watch
1. A classic pair of nude pumps go a long way in a wardrobe. You will find that they match with almost anything and can be one simple addition that makes your outfit perfectly polished.
2. A nice watch. I personally own this guy and feel naked on days I don’t wear it. This piece works for some and not for others. I don’t think everyone necessarily needs this piece, as their are many ways to check the time nowadays (cue, iPhone), but a cool watch in general never goes out of style.
3. A leather jacket. I live in LA and still get use out of my leather jacket on cold days/nights. Having a nice, fitted leather jacket can not only be used for its functionality but also to give your style some edge when necessary.
4. A chambray shirt. Wear it with jeans, tuck it into a skirt, or wear it open with a tee underneath. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve worn my chambray and how happy I am that I invested in one. This shirt is classic and casual.
5. A classic white v-neck that’s made with a great material is key. It can be as sheer as you wish without the worry of it getting ruined in the wash.